Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why do things work in a way such that people who enter the picture at a later point in time will always get to be the main character? I was and will never be lucky in this area, did I lose my authority? I can never be like who the lucky she is, someone whom I can only envy. And as much as I would like to deny it, to give myself all the possibilities that it is not true, it IS true and thats something that wouldn't change. Sometimes its just hard to put your words into actions, I really want to give my blessings but it seriously hurts.


11:03 AM